Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Body Tension

When I was a teenager, I never knew I had Vaginismus. I just knew I didnt want others touching me "down there". I never enjoyed the touch of others ''down there'' etc. I also did not feel comfortable with my body. I think a lot of it came from how I was raised....
Mostly I was in a home where Culture and Religion mattered. What Community thought, mattered. Thankfully now that I am in my 20s, married off etc.... None of this really matters in my family anymore...
But back to what this post is really about...
When I started becoming more sexual and opening up... having oral sex performed on me made me nervous. It didnt matter how groomed/cleaned I was. I always thought too much during the process which made me become tense.... That or it was TOOOO Intense.

I am wondering if there are other women out there who get an intense feeling from oral sex.. something that almost makes them jump...

I enjoy Oral Sex once I relax and get into it... but sometimes it can be a struggle...

Never really been an issue during threesomes etc... I think because my mind is so focused on whats going on... hehehehe... BOOBS! 

I am curious... Does anyone else suffer from Body Tension?
I usually use some little green substances  that are legal in LA to relax...
But I am just curious of others experiences with Sex and Body Tension.

No comments: